2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Interior Guide
The new Chevy Tahoe has a lot going for it, carrying on the legacy of this acclaimed full-size SUV with an array of fantastic features. A superior SUV is all about the cabin, and the Tahoe interior lives up to its well-earned reputation, from the roomy standard trim to the luxurious Tahoe leather interior on advanced trims. John Holt Auto Group covers the 2021 Chevy Tahoe interior below!
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Interior Materials and Technology
The standard interior on the Chevy Tahoe is comfortable for your Amber and Tabler passengers, giving you great materials in addition to forward-looking technology. You can also use the help of a local finance center like ours to upgrade to a Tahoe leather interior and many more exciting features. Here’s just a few highlights of the Tahoe interior cabin:
- Chevy Tahoe Interior Seating: The standard material on the Tahoe interior is cloth upholstery, but you can upgrade to perforated or non-perforated leather interior in more than one color.
- Chevy Tahoe Interior Touchscreen: A standard 10.2-inch color touchscreen comes with the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System, helping you maintain control on all your drives. You’ll also get Bluetooth®, Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto, and more!
- Convenience: One great convenience feature in the Tahoe interior is Keyless Entry. But there are plenty of others we could mention! Contact us to learn about the myriad conveniences inside the new Tahoe interior!
- Safety Features: The Chevy Safety Assist suite of safety technology includes useful systems like Automatic Emergency Braking, Following Distance Indicator, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, and more.
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Interior Dimensions
You can fit up to 9 passengers in your 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe interior. What makes the Tahoe the key choice for Norge drivers who need to carry large parties is that it’s been designed to give comfort to each and every passenger, whether they’re in the first, second, or third row. Plus, you’ll even be able to fold down the seats and turn your Tahoe interior into a cargo-hauling machine in a pinch! Here are the overall Tahoe interior and exterior dimensions:
- Overall Length: 120.9 inches
- Second/Third Row Legroom: 42.0 inches/34.9 inches
- Cargo Volume Behind Third Row: 25.5 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind Second Row: 72.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind First Row: 122.9 cubic feet
2021 Chevy Tahoe Colors
Finally, it’s worth mentioning that the 2021 Chevy Tahoe has multiple interior colors that you can choose from to customize your experience. Check out your many options for Tahoe colors, inside and out:
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Interior Colors
- Jet Black
- Jet Black/Mocha
- Jet Black/Maple Sugar
- Gideon/Very Dark Atmosphere
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Exterior Colors
- Satin Steel Metallic
- Summit White
- Shadow Gray Metallic
- Empire Beige Metallic
- Midnight Blue Metallic
- Graywood Metallic
- Cherry Red Tintcoat
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
Test Drive the 2021 Chevy Tahoe Today!
The best way to know if the 2021 Chevy Tahoe interior is right for you is to see it for yourself and compare it to the 2021 Traverse, Equinox, and other Chevy models! At John Holt Auto Group, we are excited to have the latest Tahoe and to provide quality Chevrolet service to help keep your car in great shape. Contact us today to see the Tahoe for yourself!
More from John Holt Auto Group
If you’re shopping for a new fuel-efficient SUV that can enhance your Amber commutes, then the new 2021 Chevy Equinox is the ideal option. Offering 26 mpg city and 31 mpg highway with its base-level engine, the Chevy Equinox gas mileage is a great combination of spacious interior while saving you money at the pump….
The 2021 Cadillac XT4 crossover includes a smaller footprint, but that doesn’t diminish the look and feel of the Cadillac XT4 interior. With a surprisingly roomy feel, and a range of premium features, the new XT4 is sure to win you over. What’s more, the Cadillac XT4 interior colors offer a range of attractive…
Are you looking for a fuel-efficient SUV that you can enjoy for miles to come without having to worry about when you’ll need to see a gas station? The 2021 Chevrolet Traverse mpg allows you to hit the road to Amber and beyond without worrying about running out of gas or having to hit…